Welcome to St John Bosco Catholic School, Collinsville
Education at its best
Give your child the St John Bosco Catholic School experince, where every student is welcomed into our tight-knit community. We provide quality education for families like yours in the Collinsville area, who value kindness, compassion and the very best opportunities to succeed.
Prep to Year 6 | co-educational | 55+ students
The culture and teachings of St John Bosco School are underpinned by Catholic values and the school’s motto, “God First”. A high-quality and Catholic education supports students spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically.
Discover for yourself and your child what makes St John Bosco Catholic School special.
Why choose a Catholic school?
Choosing a school is an important decision for your child and your family. With a strong focus on student wellbeing, inclusion and excellence in all pursuits, our school community is vibrant, proud and highly regarded within the wider community.
Catholic school students:
- experience belonging — We believe the best way for students to get the most out of their schooling is to feel connected to their peers, their teacher and their school community.
- experience opportunity — With access to excellent resources and expert teachers, we create real opportunities for students.
- experience the dedication — Our Catholic school teachers are dedicated to delivering the best faith-based educational experience to every student.
- experience our difference — Catholic schools focus on the whole child, encouraging growth in all aspects of a well-rounded education including social, spiritual, cultural, environmental, sporting, creative and academic.
- experience their best — Every student's 'best' is different, and we work collaboratively with parents to help students realise their potential.
Strength in community
Our school is highly engaged in the local community, a community that relies on families from the grazing, coal mining and power house industries of our region. We believe our students thrive when there is a strong partnership between home and school, and we look forward to welcoming you into our school community.Read More